This Project involves transfer of Ambulances for free use in district hospitals, as well as a bus support for people’s medical surveys (the Program "First Aid Room").
4 district hospitals of Zhytomyr region have already been provided with the Ambulances:
- Novograd-Volynskyi – Communal institution "Primary health care centre of Novograd-Volynskyi District", Zhytomyr region,
- smt. Pulyny – Communal institution "District primary health care centre" of the Pulyn District Council, Zhytomyr region, Pulyny urban-type settlement,
- town of Baranivka – Communal institution "Baranivka primary health care centre", Zhytomyr region,
- smt. Yemilchyno – Yemilchyno Central district hospital, Zhytomyr region.
The Program "First Aid Room" is focused on:
- strengthening the health of region’s inhabitants
- improving the quality and saving the medical care availability,
medical diagnostics process improving
- providing free medical advisement
The doctors' team carries out a medical examination in localities according to the departures schedule.
People surveys are conducted by profile medical advisers:
- Eye specialist
- U/S diagnostics that is an ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity, thyroid and mammae....